1. Protection of personal data: In the framework of compliance with current legislation, contained in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and ammended on May 25, 2018 (GDPR) whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, as Regarding the processing of personal data, freedoms and fundamental rights of individuals, and especially their honor and personal privacy, Paul Matthew Homes informs users that the data entered in the contact forms, and to contract will be stored in files owned by Paul Matthew Homes. Likewise Paul Matthew Homes; shows its commitment not to use its contents for a different purpose for which they were collected, guaranteeing maximum confidentiality and applying the necessary technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access to it, as established by current legislation on data protection .
2. Right of access, rectification and cancellation: The owner of the data has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data. To exercise these rights, data holders can send a written request by postal mail to the address Calle San Pere, 5 03700 Dénia (Alicante), to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, or they can contact through the telephone number +34 610 137 160.
3. Disclosure of information to third parties: Paul Matthew Homes undertakes not to sell or transfer the personal information collected on their websites to other entities for their use without their express approval and offering them the opportunity to exercise their right of cancellation and opposition discussed above.
4. External links: If the user chooses to leave this website through links to web pages not belonging to our company, Paul Matthew Homes will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the computer of the User.
5. Legal issues: This is a website that is subject to Spanish law. Paul Matthew Homes may use the personal information provided by the user without their consent when legally required, or acting in good faith as long as such action is necessary to investigate or protect the guests, visitors or associates of Paul Matthew Homes or property owned by you (including this website).
Terms and Conditions
1. The prospective buyer authorizes Paul Matthew Homes to contact the appropriate vendors as a mediator and send appropriate real estate listings by email.
2. The seller of any type of property including land is permitted to state the correct details of a property and all technical data must be truthful. The violation of these obligations may result in damage claims against the Seller and therefore Paul Matthew Cauldwell reserves the right, in criminal false statements to take civil action.
3. The Spanish real estate law states that the real estate agent is engaged in a brokering activity and this is achieved with the “coming together” or introduction either personally or with a visit to the property of the seller, by the prospective buyers. Therefore Paul Matthew Cauldwell of Paul Matthew Homes is entitled to a fee of 5% plus Iva or the commission agreed by Paul Matthew Cauldwell and the seller in the agreed signed Sales Contract if the sale occurs to any of the clients, persons, or agencies presented by “Paul Matthew Homes”. This fee is to be paid by the seller.
4. The prospective buyer authorizes Paul Matthew Homes to contact the appropriate vendors as a mediator and send appropriate real estate listings by email. It also agrees and understands the contract terms set out in point numbered above in section numbered 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
5. The prospective buyer`s relevant personal information and the economic ability to pay must be truthful.
6. Paul Matthew Cauldwell of Paul Matthew Homes reserves the right to take civil action for criminal false statement.
7. The seller will be obliged to pay all necessary costs for any missing documents required to undertake their obligations to complete the sale of the property at the Notary. The buyer will be obliged to pay all necessary costs for any missing documents and monies required to undertake their obligations to complete the sale of the property at the Notary.
The owner of this website is Paul Matthew Cauldwell trading as Paul Matthew Homes, with NIE X7395318J, and domicile located in Calle San Pere 5, 03700 Denia. Alicante.
1. This website is for information purposes only and does not constitute a means of advising on any of the areas specified in it, for which the user should contact the owner of the website. The user cannot claim for any inaccurate information of any property such as the size of the property, the number of rooms, etc. Paul Matthew Cauldwell of Paul Matthew Homes is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
2.The information included on the website has followed the requirements requested by the law, but in no way does this imply that it must necessarily be detailed, complete, accurate or kept up-to-date, due in any case to variations that may occur in the regulations, jurisprudence or other documents of interest considered.
3.The use of the information provided through this website is the sole responsibility of the user, in no case being Paul Matthew Cauldwell of Paul Matthew Homes responsible for any errors or omissions that may exist, as well as the specific application or use that may be made of the same.
The contents contained in this website are subject to copyright, not allowing the reproduction of them, unless prior authorization from Paul Matthew Cauldwell of Paul Matthew Homes. The third-party information that may be included here is subject to the corresponding notices of copyrights corresponding to them.
Paul Matthew Cauldwell of Paul Matthew Homes does not assume any responsibility on the links to other sites or web pages that, if any, could be included in the same, since it does not have any control over them, reason why the user accedes under his own responsibility for the content and the conditions of use that govern them.
You can contact Paul Matthew Homes by means of:
Telephone: (0034) 610 137 160